While men often complain about how hard is to understand women behaviour, women neither can say they know all secrets of the opposite sex. On the contrary, women have much to learn about their lovers if they want harmonious relationships and to offer understanding and love.
Have a look at 10 Interesting Things Every Woman Should Know About Men.
10. One of the important things you should know about men is that they have selective attention when comes about topics of conversation. Studies reveal that men appreciate the discussion about pragmatic productive ideas while women prefer to talk about relationships and love, which are too boring for men. So when you want to attract the attention of a potential partner, show him that you can have an interesting discussion with him.
9. More than a third part of Italian men, aged between 30 and 36 years and don’t have partners, live with their parents. Moreover, it’s well-known that in this culture men love and respect their mothers more than any other being in the world, therefore, it is difficult to detach from them.
8. Which woman does not like high heels? Well, prepare to be amazed: men were first who wore shoes with high heels in the seventeenth century. Women have started wearing this kind of shoes to seem more masculine. Have you ever thought of this?
7. During his life, a man spends almost half a year shaving. Here is another interesting information: it seems that the beard hairs are as tough as copper wire. Now we understand why some men hate to shave and also why some women hate to feel those harsh wires on their skin while kissing.
6. On average, men lie almost 6 times a day, which is twice as much as women. Sure it is about harmless lies. The same study revealed that the most common lie of both sexes is: “I am ok, everything is fine “
5. This information will amuse you: men spend about a year from their life throwing furtive glances at women. This means 43 minutes a day, 259 hours per year, amounting to 11 months and 11 days in the age range 18-50 years. Impressive!
4. A recent psychological research showed men who cheat their girlfriends have a lower IQ than those who do not that. It’s all about our evolution as a species. By their nature, males have polygamous tendencies. But when they have the mental structure more developed, there are higher chances to take control over their instincts and to find more important other values, such as sexual exclusivity.
3. You do not have to look like a supermodel to melt your boyfriend’s heart. Despite what we think, men love to see his girlfriend in all her natural splendor. So if you think you look sloppy, with messy hair and wearing his shirt he considers you the most beautiful woman in the world. That’s romantic, is not it?
2. Men are emotionally vulnerable, even they do not admit it. Therefore, they always require validation from the loved one. You surely can understand very well this need because women have it too. Compliment him time to time and let him know how much you need him.
1. Men are less empathetic than women, and they often misjudge because of their lack of expressiveness. If you want something from your partner, tell him this exactly what you want. Do not expect him to guess what you think and do not get upset if you tell him everything is all right ( even if it’s not true ) and he believes you.
10 Interesting Things Every Woman Should Know About Men
- Men are less empathetic than women.
- Men are emotionally vulnerable.
- Men love to see his girlfriend in all her natural splendor.
- Men who cheat their girlfriends have a lower IQ.
- Men spend about a year from their life throwing furtive glances at women.
- Men lie almost 6 times a day.
- Man spends almost half a year shaving.
- Men were first who wore shoes with high heels.
- Men love and respect their mothers more than any other being.
- Men appreciate the discussion about pragmatic productive ideas.
Author – Attila Pal
You must log in to post a comment.