Mallika Sherawat hot, outspoken and beautiful! A popular Indian actress and a former model, Mallika Sherawat is better known for her bold scenes than acting stints. She was born on 24 October 1976 in Rohtak (Haryana, India) and worked as an air hostess for a while before entering into film industry. In 2003, Mallika changed her name from Reema Lamba to Mallika Sherawat for her debut movie Khwahish. In 2006, Mallika ranked 9th on “Top Bollywood Actresses” list and 4th on the list of “Asia’s Sexiest Women“.
We share some of the most hilarious, outrageous and typical Mallika Sherawat quotes with you while taking a look at some of her sexiest appearances – Mallika Sherawat hot as ever.
1. “I have enough publicity in my life. Desh ka bacha bacha jaanata hai mujhe..China ke log bhi jaante hai…”
2. “I am single. Waiting for a man who has more balls than me.”
3. “Whew! Did I say too much? Will I offend these linguistically challenged gossip columnists posing as Journalists whose writing is pathetic than my acting…”
4. “Being sex symbol is lot of hard work, and requires Spartan discipline. I work out, I don’t go to parties, I do not smoke or drink alcohol, I am Vegetarian and I am asleep by 10pm.”
5. “I’ve slogged like crazy to get where I am. And those who think it’s just my body that got me where I am, they should take a look at the others who have rushed in after me. They haven’t gone beyond their first feverish film.”
6. “Who cares what people say about me? I am right on the ball. And I don’t think one should take oneself too seriously. Be like the laughing Buddha, I always say, smile through life! It will immediately look better!”
7. “I may not be here to titillate, but I am not sorry if I have that edge. People aren’t coming to the theaters to see me in a burqa.”
8. “If a chemical drug like Viagra is accepted by society and by the world to ignite desire, then what is the problem with my audio-visual drug called cinema which ignites desire? Both are basically doing the same thing!”
9. “Isn’t it great that I evoke a reaction from people? Whether it is good or bad is secondary. The thing is that I like being myself. I find it very tiresome to put up a fake smile, say the right things, and be diplomatic. It’s just not in my personality to be like that.”
10. “To undress is the dress code these days and I didn’t start it. We are all voyeurs, so why the complaints? Until girls don’t walk in a swimsuit on the stage they don’t get the crown so why is everyone so holier-than-thou?”