They are attractive. They are glamorous. They represent that quintessential character of a strong, clever and self assured woman. James Bond girls have always been about attitude, passion, presentation and seductive beauty. Here we take a look at those exceptionally hot personas, the James bond girls then and now.
List of James Bond Girls Then and Now
See the previous list James Bond Girls (1 – 20)
21. Lois Chiles played Holly Goodhead in Moonraker (1979).
22. Corinne Cléry played Corinne Dufour in Moonraker (1979).
23. Lynn-Holly Johnson played Bibi Dahl in For Your Eyes Only (1981).
24. Carole Bouquet played Melina Havelock in For Your Eyes Only (1981).
25. Grace Jones played May Day in A View To a Kill (1985).
26. Tanya Roberts played Stacey Sutton in A View To a Kill (1985).
27. Maryam d’Abo played Kara Milovy in The Living Daylights (1987).
28. Carey Lowell played Pam Bouvier in Licence to Kill (1989).
29. Famke Janssen played Xenia Onatopp in Goldeneye (1995).
30. Izabella Scorupco played Natalya Simonova in Goldeneye (1995).
31. Teri Hatcher played Paris Carver in Tomorrow Never Dies (1997).
32. Michelle Yeoh played Wai Lin in Tomorrow Never Dies (1997).
33. Sophie Marceau played Elektra King in The World is Not Enough (1999).
34. Denise Richards played Dr. Christmas Jones in The World is Not Enough (1999).
35. Halle Berry played Jinx Johnson in Die Another Day (2002). She is one of the hottest bond girls ever.
36. Rosamund Pike played Miranda Frost in Die Another Day (2002).
37. Catherina Murino played Solange Dimitrios in Casino Royale (2006).
38. Eva Green played Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale (2006). She happens to be one of the hottest bond girls ever.
39. Olga Kurylenko played Camille Montes in Quantum of Solace (2008).
40. Gemma Arterton played Strawberry Fields in Quantum of Solace (2008).
41. Bérénice Marlohe played Sévérine in Skyfall (2012).
42. Naomie Harris played Eve Moneypenny in Skyfall (2012).
Watch the previous list of Hottest James Bond Girls of All Time (1-20).