Top 16 Eat, Eid & Eidi Events Everyone Experiences
1. Checking the sky every hour awaiting the Chaand Raat Moon.
3. Celebrating till after midnight, and waking up too early for Eid Namaz.
4. Getting back home and needing to leave to see relatives, still no sleep.
5. Taking a family photo before leaving.
6. 10 am and 20 relatives to go visit.
7. Eating vigorously and Putting on all the weight I lost in Ramadan in a day.
8. Making small talk with relatives you haven’t seen in eons.
9. Forgetting most of your relatives names and pretending like you see them everyday.
10. When receiving Eid gifts (especially money), trying to be very polite and not show how excited you are.
11. Feasting on a massive Eid lunch.
12. Beginning to feel very sleepy at 4pm, and your clothes are uncomfortable.
13. Discreetly trying to convince your parents to leave.
14. Finally leaving, after saying goodbye for the past twenty minutes.
15. Getting home and changing out of your Eid clothes.
16. Eid Mubarak!
This Eid, Eat and enjoy Eidi and if you are in a mood to explore something then book your hotel in Islamabad and explore the amazing weather and the new Metro Service!