How to Get Fair Skin Naturally? Tired of applying skin whitening lotions and fairness creams, which fail to deliver results? Whereas several brands adore creams which guarantee to minimize the melanin content in your skin to make you look fair, most of them are only promotion stunt.
Who does not crave for that perfect Barbie look – long hair, fair skin and a flawless glowing complexión? Whether you’re trying to get rid of dark spots or just hoping to achieve a lighter, healthier complexion, this article wil really help you. In this article, we bring to you natural ways to make your skin look fair and flawless.
There are several things that causes skin problems like skin darkening, dark spots, dull skin, pimples, sun tan and inflammation. We must understand; Why skin problems occur? Our skin needs time and care for it to regenerate and leave behind its old and tired self. Without this, improving our skin condition and colour is an absolute impossibility. This is why we need to ensure the below basics to make time for the skin to heal itself.
- Your water intake is insufficient. Drink a lot of water. Make it a habit to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water every single day.
- You are not getting adequate sleep. Sleep well. Do not stay awake till late at night.
- Your diet is lacking in essential nutrients. Incorporate Vitamin A and Vitamin C rich foods in your diet. This will bring a natural glow to your skin. Vitamin C tablets are available as well. You can have one every day after your lunch for a clearer skin tone.
- Follow a good skin care routine. Do not skip the exfoliation part on a regular basis as without this, we cannot get rid of dead and dry skin that accumulates and makes our complexion appear dull. You needn’t always buy a scrub. Homemade scrubs are just as effective! Use oatmeal as an exfoliator instead of a packaged product. There are many options!
- Your skin has got affected by the ultra violet rays of the sun.
- A sedentary lifestyle has made the blood circulation of your body poor. Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day.
- You are not cleansing your skin regularly. Remove your makeup before you sleep every night. Yes, do this every night without fail no matter how dead tired you are! With makeup on, your skin cannot repair itself.
Stay out of the sun and wear a hat when outside
Most of the normal darkening and discoloration of your skin is caused by the sun. Or at least use a high SPF sunblock with a minimum SPF of 30. Dangerous UVA and UVB rays are still reaching your skin. You want 98% or more of the sun’s rays to be blocked. Especially in the summer. There are so many fashionable hats these days, you can also be a trend-setter while you are protecting your skin.
Homemade Beauty Tips For Fair Skin
So, now the question is how to become fair? What you can do to make you skin look like pearls? Now that you have taken good care of your skin, it’s time to pamper yourself. Lather on these lovely face packs and relax as they work their magic. These are some of the oldest and most popular homemade beauty tips for the face.
lemon Juice and Honey
Apply a mixture of lemon juice and honey. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off. If you have dry skin: Apply a mixture of equal amounts of cucumber juice and honey on the face and full body for 15 minutes. Then wash it off.
Yogurt and lemon
Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of fresh and unflavored yogurt and mix well. Apply and keep on cleansed skin for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off. This will not only make your skin fairer but it will also reduce the acne marks and dark spots (if any) on your skin.
Mango and Milk
Mango peels mixed with 1 spoon of milk can be applied on face, and neck to impart healthy glow to your face.
Turmeric face pack
This is an all-time favorite! The results have always been so stunning that this has now become a must-do ritual for a bride before the wedding day! Mix up Gram flour (Good exfoliator), Pinch of turmeric (lightens skin tone) and Milk (moisturizer) and apply the mask. Scrub the paste gently on your face for 5 minutes and let it dry for 20 minutes. Once it’s dry, clean your face.
Oatmeal Powder, Turmeric and Lemon
Mix a teaspoon of oatmeal powder, a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of lemon to make a thick paste. Apply to face and leave it to dry. Wash off mask with water.
Bananas and Milk
Mash ripe bananas and smear it on the face once a week. Wash it off after 3-4 minutes. You may also add some raw milk to it to get nice glow.
Papaya, Cucumber and fuller’s earth
A face pack made of fullers’ earth, mashed ripe papaya and cucumber juice when applied to the face and throat will help tighten skin and lighten it in the process. This makes for a refreshing summer mask as well.
Slices of Raw Potato
Apply slices of raw potato to the face. Let the juice sit for 10 minutes, then wash off with cool water.
Make a paste of 2 tbsp of wheat flour using as much water as needed. Apply on your face in an upward motion. Leave to dry. Then, wash with cool water and pat dry. This helps remove excess oil from your skin.
Rub the inner part of the skin of a papaya on your face. Let it dry. Then, wash your face with cold water and wipe dry. This will give your skin a nice glow.