They are attractive. They are glamorous. They represent that quintessential character of a strong, clever and self assured woman. Bond girls have always been about attitude, passion, presentation and seductive beauty. Here we take a look at those exceptionally hot personas, the bond girls then and now.
Bond Girls List: James Bond’s Hot Love Interests
1. Ursula Andress played Honey Ryder in Dr. No (1962). She tops the hottest bond girls list.
2. Eunice Gayson played Sylvia Trench in Dr. No (1962) and From Russia With Love (1963).
3. Daniela Bianchi played Tatiana Romanova in From Russia With Love (1963).
4. Martine Beswick played Zora in From Russia With Love (1963) and Paula Caplan in Thunderball (1965).
5. Honor Blackman played Pussy Galore in Goldfinger (1964). Blackman is one of the hottest bond girls who rocked the screens.
6. Shirley Eaton played Jill Masterson in Goldfinger (1964).
7. Claudine Auger played Domino Derval in Thunderball (1965).
8. Maryse Guy Mitsouko played Mademoiselle La Porte in Thunderball (1965).
9. Mie Hama played Kissy Suzuki in You Only Live Twice (1967).
10. Akiko Wakabayashi played Aki in You Only Live Twice (1967).
11. Diana Rigg played Teresa di Vicenzo in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969).
12. Catherine Schell played Nancy in Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969).
13. Jill St. John played Tiffany Case in Diamonds Are Forever (1971).
14. Lana Wood played Plenty O’Toole in Diamonds Are Forever (1971).
15. Denise Perrier played Marie in Diamonds Are Forever (1971).
16. Jane Seymour played Solitaire in Live and Let Die (1973).
17. Gloria Hendry played Rosie Carver in Live and Let Die (1973).
18. Maud Adams played Andrea Anders in The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) and Octopussy in Octopussy (1983). This sizzling diva is one of the hottest bond girls ever.
19. Britt Ekland played Mary Goodnight in The Man with the Golden Gun (1974).
20. Barbara Bach played Anya Amasova in The Spy Who Loved Me (1977).
See the next Bond Girls (from 21 to 42).